Friday, March 14, 2014

Super Scrumptously Perfect Chocolate Cake Recipe

I have a yummy treat to share with you today!!!!

Summer Stone from Cake Paper Party has created the perfect chocolate cake recipe!!  She combines the beauty and denseness of an Australian Mudcake with the Fluffiness of an American chocolate cake!!!

OHHHH, my mouth is watering!!!

She is incredibly brilliant and really understands the science of baking...so please...next time you need a chocolate cake, make this one and let her know what you think!! :)

Check out her recipe HERE!!!

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. OMG! I am drooling over this pick ever since i saw this on fb. Lovely recipe & a must try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel like trying it right now.Sounds yummy!!/ food guides

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jessica. You always post happy things.

    My birthday is in a few weeks just after the Blood Moon. If the good Lord Jesus has not picked us up yet I will be baking myself a birthday cake. /clap hands

    I really am in the mood for a Chocolate Cake.
    I am going to eat the whole thing, so I better just bake a 6" round. I guess.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello muy name es carol. Ken you tell me the difference between your resapie americano mud cake and perfect chocolate mude cake which one is better.thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both amazing...but this cake recipe gives you a slightly more "cakey" texture and my chocolate mudcake under the recipes tab above gives you more of a brownie texture. I use both...depending on what I'm doing. This would make a better cupcake...the other makes a very rich and dense and stable cake layer. Blessings!

      Delete
  5. Can i use this recipe for a fondant covered cake? Your answer will be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you can! Make sure your layers are real cold when stacking the layers. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete